We are very pleased to be able to welcome you again at Peruvian Experience! In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we have adopted several safety measures. We kindly ask for your cooperation during your visit and thank you in advance.
What we’ve done
- Social distancing: We’ve made sure that guests can keep a safe distance from each other in all areas. That’s 1.5 m.
Follow our guides: There is a lot new signage in the tour, so keep an eye out for it! It will help you follow the safety instructions in an easy manner.
- Personal attention: We’ve limited our maximum guided tour capacity to 12 visitors per group. Guides are responsible for communicating and ensuring safety measures.
- Guided groups will begin every 40 minutes.
- Hygiene: Of course, we are paying extra attention to hygiene, so you wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. We will provide you with disposable shoe covers and a face mask at your arrival. Hand sanitizers are available around the tour at your disposal.
What we are asking of you
Before your visit:
- We only sell tickets online
- If you’re visiting with a group, we ask that whoever’s joining you is part of your household or workgroup.
- If you or anyone you’ve been in contact with has not been feeling well recently, please reschedule your visit for a later time.
- In order to ensure a safe distance between our guests, we need to be very strict on the amount of people entering the building at the same time. Therefore, we kindly ask you to arrive on time (15 mins prior to the time you have booked your ticket).
During your visit:
- Please follow the instructions and recommendations provided by the members of our staff, at all times. You can approach them with any questions as well!
- Keep a safe distance from each other (1.5m). If you are visiting with children, please make sure that they adhere to the rules as well.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands or use our hand sanitizers regularly. If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth.
- All payments will be done by card, so leave your cash at home.
- Last but not least, enjoy yourself and don’t forget to #ExperienceResponsibly!